Create Your Own Fragrance Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan
You can make your own fragrance pouch.
Blend any of about 10 different fragrant woods, put them in an original pouch, and then tie the pouch with a cord decorated with a charm fired at the Ojiyama Pottery Center, the traditional pottery of the Sasayama Clan, to complete your very own unique fragrance pouch.
Cost: 1,000 yen per person (tax included)
This experience is available for from one to five people at a time.
Hours: 10:00 to 15:00 (facility hours: 9:00 to 17:00)
|Address||48 Kitashinmachi, Tamba Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Location||Southwest of the Sasayama Post Office|
|Access by train and bus||Go to the Sasayamaguchi Station on the JR Fukuchiyama Line and take a bus to the Nikaimachi bus stop. It’s a 5-minute walk to the Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan from there.|
|Access by car||About 10 minutes east from the Tannan Sasayamaguchi Exit from the Maizuru-Wakasa Expressway.|
|Website||Go to Website|
|Open hours||10:00 to 15:00|
|Closed||The facility is closed on Mondays and over the New Year holiday.
Remarks: If Monday is a holiday, the facility is open and then closed the next day.
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)