Explore the town of Tamba pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
Konda/Tachikui area is located in the southwest of Tamba Sasayama city. Tamba pottery has been created here for over 800 years.
There are about 60 pottery studios in this area. You can see the climbing kilns, and some studios and facilities offer you the experience pottery. After the good walk around this beautiful area, you can relax at the hot spa.
|Museum of Ceramic Art, Hyogo▶ Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue no Sato|
Yakimono Dori (Pottery street): The street goes 1.5 Km in the north south direction, and you can find most of the studios on both sides of the street.
Access to Museum of Ceramic Art, Hyogo: https://www.mcart.jp/global/en/access/index.html
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Gunge Pizza
- Sawato, Box-pressed sushi
- The secret of the 1200-year-old Tamba Sasayamacha
- MUSIC FOREST Rental Villa & Campground
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Tamba Namikimichi Chuo Park Cycle Station
- Aoashi Guest House
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin