Explore the town of Tamba pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
Konda/Tachikui area is located in the southwest of Tamba Sasayama city. Tamba pottery has been created here for over 800 years.
There are about 60 pottery studios in this area. You can see the climbing kilns, and some studios and facilities offer you the experience pottery. After the good walk around this beautiful area, you can relax at the hot spa.
|Museum of Ceramic Art, Hyogo▶ Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue no Sato|
Yakimono Dori (Pottery street): The street goes 1.5 Km in the north south direction, and you can find most of the studios on both sides of the street.
Access to Museum of Ceramic Art, Hyogo: https://www.mcart.jp/global/en/access/index.html
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- UNESCO Creative City Network
- Taisho Roman Hall
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel