Guest House Taos ~ Taos ~
Taos is a renovated inn in Tamba-Sasayama City. (Capacity 1 to 6 people)
On the bank of the river that flows through the castle town, the craftsmen and artists in Tamba Sasayama have created a modern space while maintaining the appearance of 100 years ago.
One of our unique point is that tableware, interiors, desk, chairs, etc. are all made by Tamba Sasayama creators.
The garden was also designed by a craftsman from Tamba Sasayama City. It is lit up at night and gives a lovely atmosphere!
On the 2nd floor, you will find a large Japanese-style room. The nice scent of tatami will calm your mind. From the glass windows, you can see the river flowing quietly. You can also see the scenery unique to Tamba Sasayama such as children catching river crabs in the summer.
Guest house ~ Taos ~ is not only an accommodation, but also rented as a venue for cooking classes and exhibitions.
|Address||75-5 Gofukumachi, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Parking||There are two parking lots within a 1-minute walk.|
|Access (train / bus)||(18 minutes from the station) Sasayamaguchi Station → Shinki Bus bound for Sasayama Depot → Get off at Gofukumachi Bus Stop → 1 minute walk|
|Access (car)||It is about an hour away from Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. About 10 minutes by car from the Tannan-Sasayamaguchi Station interchange|
|Map||View on Googlemap|
|Remarks||Payment is by credit card only.|
|With or without meals||No meal included to the payment|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)