Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
The park is a great place to enjoy the forest and Satoyama of Tamba. Forest walks, carpentry workshops using forest thinning, relaxation time in a thatch-roofed folk house, and other experiences can be enjoyed here.
|Address||90 Nishi Kosa, Tamba Sasayama, Hyogo prefecture|
|Admission fee||Admission and parking are free of charge.
Some arts and crafts or other experiences may charge some fee (reservation required).
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- The secret of the 1200-year-old Tamba Sasayamacha
- Kuriya Nishigaki
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Gunge Pizza
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Spring Sakura special feature
- Sawato, Box-pressed sushi
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history