Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
The park is a great place to enjoy the forest and Satoyama of Tamba. Forest walks, carpentry workshops using forest thinning, relaxation time in a thatch-roofed folk house, and other experiences can be enjoyed here.
|Address||90 Nishi Kosa, Tamba Sasayama, Hyogo prefecture|
|Admission fee||Admission and parking are free of charge.
Some arts and crafts or other experiences may charge some fee (reservation required).
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)