Kominka Guesthouse Yamaboshi
The owner has hand-repaired an old folk house that is over 100 years old.
Limited to one group per day, rent a self-catering style traditional Japanese house. Full kitchen, equipped with tableware and cooking utensils. A kids-friendly inn with children’s toys, picture books, tableware, and toilet supplies.
This guest house allows you to stay comfortably without worrying about other guests.
Why don’t you enjoy “Tamba Sasayama Stay” where you can be surrounded by nature in a traditional house with the atmosphere of coming to your Japanese grandma’s house or the world of Ghibli?
The BBQ in the garden and the brick-oven pizza baking experience are also very popular!
Children, families, groups and foreign guests are also welcome! Our staff who can speak English and has abundant overseas experience will welcome you!!
|Street address||459-2, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Map||View on Googlemap|
|WEB site||To website|
There are many options and activities available.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
|Check in||For overnight stay 15:00
For day use 10:00
|Cehck out||For overnight stay 10:00
For day use 17:00
Please contact us for more than 12 people
(Minimum 2 people)
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)