Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)
“Konda Yakushi Onsen”, which was released in 1999, is a hot spring with excellent water quantity, quality, and temperature. There are two large public baths. One is a Tamba ware bath that uses Tamba ware, which is famous as Japan’s six ancient kilns, for bathtubs, open-air baths, and floors. The other is the Tamba stone bath, which uses plenty of Tamba stone, which is a specialty of Tamba.
Origin of Konda Yakushi Onsen:
There was a small hill in the local village, and Yakushi Nyorai (a Buddha of healing) statue was enshrined at the top. From ancient times, the statue has been preserved by the inhabitants as a Buddha who keeps physical and mental health. The onsen was named after the Yakushi Nyorai because the hot spring welled up from the bottom of that hill.
|Address||21-10 Konda Nitta, Konda Town, Tamba Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Map||View on Google map|
|Website||Go to website|
|Business hours||10: 00 ~ 22: 00
Remarks: Last entry is at 21:30
12 years old and over 700 yen (300 yen for those who have a disability certificate and their companion)
6 to 12 years old 300 yen (persons with a disability certificate and those who accompany them are 150 yen)
5 years old or under are free.
Discount coupons are available.
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)