Kuriya Nishigaki is the shop that specializes in chestnut confectionery.
Open hours: 10:00-16:00
Pure chestnut yokan: Amber-colored Yokan (a type of dessert made of sweet paste) made from carefully selected domestic Japanese chestnuts, using a manufacturing method that makes the best use of the characteristics of the ingredients.
2,350 yen per bar (tax included)
Chestnut Natto (Sugar glazed chestnut)
100g box 1,800 yen (tax included)
200g box 3,500 yen (tax included)
300g box 5,250 yen (tax included)
Carefully selected domestic Japanese chestnuts are glazed as Natto, a type of traditional confectionery. The natural sweetness of chestnuts comes out in your mouth so gently.
Best-by date: 6 days
|Address||130-12 Gunge, Tambasasayama city, Hyogo prefecture|
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Udo Kannon Guzei-ji Temple
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Kozoji Temple
- About Tambasasayama
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Spring Sakura special feature
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Museum of Noh Artifacts, Sasayama
- UNESCO Creative City Network