Kuriya Nishigaki is the shop that specializes in chestnut confectionery.
Open hours: 10:00-16:00
Pure chestnut yokan: Amber-colored Yokan (a type of dessert made of sweet paste) made from carefully selected domestic Japanese chestnuts, using a manufacturing method that makes the best use of the characteristics of the ingredients.
2,350 yen per bar (tax included)
Chestnut Natto (Sugar glazed chestnut)
100g box 1,800 yen (tax included)
200g box 3,500 yen (tax included)
300g box 5,250 yen (tax included)
Carefully selected domestic Japanese chestnuts are glazed as Natto, a type of traditional confectionery. The natural sweetness of chestnuts comes out in your mouth so gently.
Best-by date: 6 days
|Address||130-12 Gunge, Tamba Sasayama city, Hyogo prefecture|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)