Kuriya Nishigaki is the shop that specializes in chestnut confectionery.
Open hours: 10:00-16:00
Pure chestnut yokan: Amber-colored Yokan (a type of dessert made of sweet paste) made from carefully selected domestic Japanese chestnuts, using a manufacturing method that makes the best use of the characteristics of the ingredients.
2,350 yen per bar (tax included)
Chestnut Natto (Sugar glazed chestnut)
100g box 1,800 yen (tax included)
200g box 3,500 yen (tax included)
300g box 5,250 yen (tax included)
Carefully selected domestic Japanese chestnuts are glazed as Natto, a type of traditional confectionery. The natural sweetness of chestnuts comes out in your mouth so gently.
Best-by date: 6 days
|Address||130-12 Gunge, Tamba Sasayama city, Hyogo prefecture|
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- The secret of the 1200-year-old Tamba Sasayamacha
- Kuriya Nishigaki
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Gunge Pizza
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Spring Sakura special feature
- Sawato, Box-pressed sushi
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history