Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
The park is a great place to enjoy the forest and Satoyama of Tamba. Forest walks, carpentry workshops using forest thinning, relaxation time in a thatch-roofed folk house, and other experiences can be enjoyed here.
|Address||90 Nishi Kosa, Tambasasayama, Hyogo prefecture|
|Admission fee||Admission and parking are free of charge.
Some arts and crafts or other experiences may charge some fee (reservation required).
- MUSIC FOREST Rental Villa & Campground
- Tambasasayama Botan nabe Guide
- Ojiyama (Makekirai) Inari Shrine
- Spring Sakura special feature
- The secret of the 1200-year-old Tambasasayama-cha
- Create Your Own Fragrance Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan
- Gunge Pizza
- Taisho Roman Hall
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022