Tamba Sasayama Cycling ⑥–Cycle across Sasayama
This is a course to go through many passes in Sasayama in a north to south direction. The total distance is 113km, zip up to the high point of 2400m altitude. If you are confident enough of your cycling skills, please challenge yourself to finish.
|Estimated time||4 hrs 40 mins.|
For your safety, please refrain from looking at mobile phones on a moving bicycle. Come to a stop before searching for information.
Please follow traffic laws, keeping safety in mind.
Red marking is the Tourist Information Center near the Sasayama Castle.
Spots to visit
❶Steep slope spot
❷Mikuni toge pass
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling courses
- Ojiyama (Makekirai) Inari Shrine
- UNESCO Creative City Network
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Tamba Sasayama Dekansho Festival around the Sasayama Castle
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Taisho Roman Hall
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)