Tamba Sasayama Cycling ⑤–Route for feeling the seasons of Sasayama
Starting from Sasayama castle ruins, this course runs through the best views in the Sasayama basin. You can enjoy each season and the historical scenery while cycling.
|Estimated time||1 hr|
For your safety, please refrain from looking at mobile phones on a moving bicycle. Come to a stop before searching for information.
Please follow traffic laws, keeping safety in mind.
Red marking is the Tourist Information Center near the Sasayama Castle.
Spots to visit
❶Main route along Sasayama castle
With this route, you can see Sasayama castle, moat, and Sasayama city hall.
In spring time, you can see the cherry trees in full bloom.
❷Sasayama’s old highway
Yakami old highway, where tasteful old buildings line the roadside.
Not much traffic, so it is easy to ride bicycles.
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling courses
- Ojiyama (Makekirai) Inari Shrine
- UNESCO Creative City Network
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Tamba Sasayama Dekansho Festival around the Sasayama Castle
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Taisho Roman Hall
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)