Tamba Sasayama Cycling ⑤–Route for feeling the seasons of Sasayama
Starting from Sasayama castle ruins, this course runs through the best views in the Sasayama basin. You can enjoy each season and the historical scenery while cycling.
|Estimated time||1 hr|
For your safety, please refrain from looking at mobile phones on a moving bicycle. Come to a stop before searching for information.
Please follow traffic laws, keeping safety in mind.
Red marking is the Tourist Information Center near the Sasayama Castle.
Spots to visit
❶Main route along Sasayama castle
With this route, you can see Sasayama castle, moat, and Sasayama city hall.
In spring time, you can see the cherry trees in full bloom.
❷Sasayama’s old highway
Yakami old highway, where tasteful old buildings line the roadside.
Not much traffic, so it is easy to ride bicycles.
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- The secret of the 1200-year-old Tamba Sasayamacha
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Gunge Pizza
- Sawato, Box-pressed sushi
- MUSIC FOREST Rental Villa & Campground
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Tamba Namikimichi Chuo Park Cycle Station
- Kuriya Nishigaki
- Hyogo Prefectural Sasayama no Mori Park