Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
Village Maruyama is a traditional folk house which was renovated to be an inn.
There are 2 buildings which were renovated by taking advantage of the characteristics of each one.
It is the rental of the whole building (up to 5 people) .
Breakfast will be served in your room, which is cooked by local people under the supervision of “Roan Matsuda”.
For dinner, either “Roan Matsuda(Soba noodle and cuisine)” or “Hiwa no Kura(French cuisine)” are available in the village. If you would like to have dinner at either of the restaurant, please reserve your seat yourself.
We will be able to suggest other restaurants nearby too.
If you would like to, you can cook your own food.
The property can be used for your parties, exhibitions and so on.
|Address||30 Maruyama, Tamba Sasayama, Hyogo prefecture|
|Parking||Available for 5 cars|
|Access by train and bus||Go to the Sasayamaguchi Station on the JR Fukuchiyama Line. (65 mins. from Osaka station by Tambaji limited express) Take a taxi from Sasayamaguchi station. (around 20 min. 9km to northeast)|
|Access by cars||8km to northeast from Tannan Sasayamaguchi IC, on Maizuru Wakasa expressway (15min.)|
|Map||View on Googlemap|
|WEB site||Go to Website|
|Check in||15:00 (Please check in by 18:00)|
|Food||Only Breakfast included|
|Equipment||bath, toilet, flashlight, telephone, kitchen, refrigerator, plates and bowls, kitchenware (pots, frying pans, cutting boards)
Free Wi-fi, no TV.
|Amenity||toothbrushes, razors, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, face towel, bath towel, Yukata|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling courses
- Ojiyama (Makekirai) Inari Shrine
- UNESCO Creative City Network
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Tamba Sasayama Dekansho Festival around the Sasayama Castle
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Taisho Roman Hall
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)