Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
The Noh stage in the Kasuga Shrine was presented to the shrine in 1861 by Tadayoshi Aoyama Shimotsuke, the Lord of Sasayama Castle, who was known as a lover of Noh.
Shown below is an outdoor Noh performance by a first-class Noh performer under the cherry blossoms.
While the cherry blossom blow around in the spring breeze, the mysterious world of Noh and Kyogen (Noh comedy) unfolds on the traditional Noh stage, which this year(2021) is celebrating its 150th anniversary.
|Street address||1015 Kurooka, Tamba Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Parking lot||Please use the nearby municipal parking lot.|
|Access||By train : Take the train to the JR Sasayamaguchi Station, go out the west exit, and ride the bus to the Kasuga Jinja Mae bus stop.
By car : Take the Tannan Sasayamaguchi Exit from the Maizuru-Wakasa Expressway. The Kasuga Shine is about a 10-minute drive from the exit.
|Event schedule||2nd Saturday of April|
Map: View on Google map
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling courses
- Ojiyama (Makekirai) Inari Shrine
- UNESCO Creative City Network
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Tamba Sasayama Dekansho Festival around the Sasayama Castle
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Taisho Roman Hall
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)