Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023)
The Tambasasayama ABC Marathon (former name: Sasayama ABC Marathon) is a full marathon officially recognized by the
Japan Association of Athletics Federations, which starts and finishes at the Sasayama Castle Ruins.
It’s held every year in early March, many runners from all over the country run through the beautiful country road, Tambaji, in early spring.
Click here for more information about the marathon (Japanese only)
There will be traffic restrictions on the day.
Tambasasayama ABC Marathon Executive Committee Secretariat
41 Kitashinmachi, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo 669-2397 (Tambasasayama City Board of Education, Social Education Division)
Phone: +81-79-552-5769 FAX: +81-79-552-8015
(Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:15pm, closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
|Address||31, Kitashinmachi, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo|
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- The 41th Daikokuji Temple and Tamba Tea Festival in 2023
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Museum of Ceramic Art, Hyogo
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Odagaki Shoten
- Tamanosuke, Tamago kake gohan restaurant