We have been keeping our traditional taste for half a century.
We are the first restaurant to serve mackerel sushi throughout the whole year in Tamba Sasayama, where the ancient Western Saba Kaido highway runs through.
Main store: next to Hyogo Prefectural Sasayama Homei High School
(Address: 683 Kurooka, Tamba Sasayama City)
Branch: In front of Tokusankan Sasayama
(Address: 18 Kurooka, Tamba Sasayama City)
Mitake Saba (mackerel) Sushi … 1500 yen
We use Nihonbare brand rice from Tamba Sasayama, and carefully selected domestic fatty mackerel.
You can take away if you like.
Anago (Conger) Sushi … 1500 yen
For those who are not good with mackerel, Anago sushi is recommended!
Udon noodles/soba with wild boar meat or wild boar meat and tororo (grated Yam)
We use wild boar meat, which is a specialty of Tamba Sasayama! The wild boar meat is very soft because it is shimmered in sugar and soy sauce for half a day.
Tamba Sasayama yam is used for the tororo.
Wild boar meat udon / soba: 890 yen Wild boar meat tororo udon / soba: 1000 yen
Wild boar meat and tororo bowl (Sasayama Marugoto bowl): 1100yen
It is an excellent menu offered only at the Mitake branch store! It comes with soup and pickles.
Botan nabe (5500 yen per person)
Customers who eat our Botan nabe go home with great satisfaction, saying “It was delicious !!”
Scheduled sales period : November 1st-March 31st
We also cater for lunch boxes, kaiseki cuisine, and Japanese-style set menu meal with a variety of side dishes.
Catered lunch: 1000 yen (excluding tax) ~, with sushi: 2000 yen (excluding tax) ~
Kaiseki / Japanese style set cuisine: 3000 yen (excluding tax) ~
|Address||683 Kurooka, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
View on Google map
|Website||To the website
(Available only in Japanese)
|Business hours||11: 00 ~ 17: 00
Open until 21:00 with reservation
|Non-business day||Irregular. Please phone and confirm it’s open|
Food and drink information
|Reservation availability||Reservation possible|
|Payment method||Credit card, paypay and airpay accepted|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)