With bicycles available at various locations in Tamba Sasayama City we are looking forward to welcoming you. There are two types of bicycles to choose from: electrically power assisted bicycles and small wheel ordinary bicycles. Why don’t you take a leisurely bicycle ride around the town of Tamba Sasayama? It’s a good way to reduce your walking time around town.
▼ Rental fee:
Electric assisted bicycle: 1,000 yen a day (Tamba Sasayama resident 500 yen) 90 minutes 600 yen
Regular bicycle: 800 yen a day (Tamba Sasayama 400 yen) 90 minutes 500 yen
Please bring identity verification documentation.
* Tamba Sasayama resident discount is a special rate for those who live, work, or attend school in Tamba Sasayama City. Proof of eligibility is required.
* We are sorry but we do not accept reservations for rental bicycles.
* Please note that due to repairs, all bicycles may not be available at all times.
▼ Rental bicycles: All for adults
・ Electric assisted bicycle
・ Electric assisted bicycle with two child seats
・ Ordinary bicycle small wheel type
▼ Rental location / number of bicycles:
(1) JR Sasayamaguchi Station East Exit, 51 bicycles in total
Exit the JR Sasayamaguchi Station ticket gate and proceed to the right. As soon as you go down the stairs you will see us in front of you.
Business hours 9 am-5pm
* Until 4:00 pm in November
* Closed in December, January, and February
・ 40 electric-assisted bicycles ・ 1 electric assisted bicycle with two child seats
・ 10 small wheel bicycles
(2) Sasayama Tourist Information Center (Tamba Sasayama Tourist Association) 27 bicycles in total
Business hours 9 am-5pm
* From November to February from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
・ 11 electrically power assisted bicycles ・ 1 electric assisted bicycle with two child seats
・ 15 small wheel bicycles
|Address||97 Kitashinmachi, Tamba Sasayama City, Hyogo prefecture|
|Parking Lot||Please use the coin parking lot next door.|
|Map||View on Googlemap|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling courses
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Gahougama Pottery
- Tamba Sasayama Dekansho Festival around the Sasayama Castle
- Taisho Roman Hall
- sun rice kitchen ~ sun rice kitchen ~
- UNESCO Creative City Network
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Sasayama City Historical Museum