“A healthy and well-balanced meal” -Gentle food prepared with care by the owner.
Dishes are served on fine Japanese and Western tableware that the owner, who loves antiques, collected as a hobby.
The ingredients include local vegetables from contract farmers in Kyotamba and Tambasasayama, organic rice from Tambasasayama, folicacide eggs, and carefully selected meat and fish. The dishes that carefully prepared and beautifully presented will give you a relaxing time with peaceful mind and body.
We recommend not only lunch of the week, but also cafe menu.
The special Christmas lunch in December and the hand made Osechi(New Year dishes) are also popular!
|194-2 Nonaka, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo
View on Googlemap
|Visit Facebook page
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map