Einkorn is known as the first bakery that invented the black soybean bread.
The company was founded in 1975 under the name of Edelweiss, and in 1998, it became the current store.
Black soybean bread, a featured product, has a history of more than 40 years and is a gem that deserves to be called the originator.
One bread is packed with as many as 30 black beans!
The bread made from Tamba Sasayama ingredients such as Tamba chestnut anpan*, Tamba tea anpan* made of Dainagon azuki beans, and wild boar curry bread are also popular.
* Anpan is a type of bread which has sweet bean paste inside.
|Address||44-1 Gofukumachi, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
View on Google map
|Business hours||07: 00 ~ 19: 00|
- Gunge Pizza
- Daikokuji Temple
- sun rice kitchen
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Forest Adventure Tamba Sasayama
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- About Tamba Sasayama
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Tamba Sasayama City Historical Museum