Forest Adventure Tamba Sasayama
Forest Adventure is an outdoor theme park that originated in France in 1997. The activities go from tree to tree up in the air while participants wear a special safety harness that prevents falling.
Designed by France’s Altus, there are 51 activities (5 adventure course sites, 2 zip course sites, 1 briefing course site) that have been completed.
In addition they adopted Japan’s first new harness switch system, minimizing the change of harnesses.
1. Popular activities
An Aerial Slider with a distance of over 100m and a maximum height of 20m (zip slide)
Three, two, one, off you go! Experience the great thrill of the Tarzan Swing!
An aerial skateboard on a popular board zip slide
2. Equipment outline
●The full Course has 5 sites + 2 Zip course sites + 1 Briefing site
(* One Site is an inclusive activity from climbing a tree, through the activity and descending to the ground)
● 51 activities
● Experience time about 2 hours
・ Minimum age 4th grade elementary school or 140 cm tall. Weight limit up to 130 kg
・ Participation of those under 18 years old
・ If you are a junior high school student or younger, admission is with a guardian (minimum age18 years old).
Up to 3 children can accompany each guardian.
・ If you are a high school student, you do not need to be accompanied by a guardian on the equipment, but guardians please fill out a pledge form and accompany them from the ground.
● Usage fees (charges revised from March 2020)
|Fee||Adventure course 4200 yen (Adult, Child flat rate)
group fee (8 people ~) 3900 yen
Zip trip course 1700 yen (Adult, Child flat rate)
group fee (8 people ~) 1400 yen
* The above prices include taxes and insurance premiums.
|Address||295-3 Hiuchiwan aza Hatayama, Tamba Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Access (train / bus)||Get off at “Sasayamaguchi Station” on the JR Fukuchiyama Line. 30 minutes by taxi|
|Access (car)||・Approximately 30 minutes from the Maizuru Wakasa Expressway “Tannan-Sasayamaguchi IC”
・Approximately 30 minutes from the Kyoto Jukan Expressway “Kyotanba Mizuho IC”
|Map||View on Google map|
|WEB site||Go To website|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling courses
- Ojiyama (Makekirai) Inari Shrine
- UNESCO Creative City Network
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Tamba Sasayama Dekansho Festival around the Sasayama Castle
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Taisho Roman Hall
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)