Forest Adventure Tambasasayama
Forest Adventure is an outdoor theme park that originated in France in 1997. The activities go from tree to tree up in the air while participants wear a special safety harness that prevents falling.
Designed by France’s Altus, there are 51 activities (5 adventure course sites, 2 zip course sites, 1 briefing course site) that have been completed.
In addition they adopted Japan’s first new harness switch system, minimizing the change of harnesses.
1. Popular activities
An Aerial Slider with a distance of over 100m and a maximum height of 20m (zip slide)
Three, two, one, off you go! Experience the great thrill of the Tarzan Swing!
An aerial skateboard on a popular board zip slide
2. Equipment outline
●The full Course has 5 sites + 2 Zip course sites + 1 Briefing site
(* One Site is an inclusive activity from climbing a tree, through the activity and descending to the ground)
● 51 activities
● Experience time about 2 hours
・ Minimum age 4th grade elementary school or 140 cm tall. Weight limit up to 130 kg
・ Participation of those under 18 years old
・ If you are a junior high school student or younger, admission is with a guardian (minimum age18 years old).
Up to 3 children can accompany each guardian.
・ If you are a high school student, you do not need to be accompanied by a guardian on the equipment, but guardians please fill out a pledge form and accompany them from the ground.
● Usage fees (charges revised from March 2020)
|Fee||Adventure course 4200 yen (Adult, Child flat rate)
group fee (8 people ~) 3900 yen
Zip trip course 1700 yen (Adult, Child flat rate)
group fee (8 people ~) 1400 yen
* The above prices include taxes and insurance premiums.
|Address||295-3 Hiuchiwan aza Hatayama, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Access (train / bus)||Get off at “Sasayamaguchi Station” on the JR Fukuchiyama Line. 30 minutes by taxi|
|Access (car)||・Approximately 30 minutes from the Maizuru Wakasa Expressway “Tannan-Sasayamaguchi Exit”
・Approximately 30 minutes from the Kyoto Jukan Expressway “Kyotanba Mizuho Exit”
|Map||View on Google map|
|WEB site||Go To website|
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Recommended Spots For Autumn Leaves in Tambasasayama
- Midorikan (JA Tamba Sasayama direct sales office)
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Tambasasayama Botan nabe Guide
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Tambasasayama, a town full of history and tradition