Guest House Tamaki
Konda-cho which is rich in nature, is located on the western edge of Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture.
This inn is a fully renovated old folk house with a thatched roof.
Our goal is to make the inn that you find something new in each time you come here.
There is also a cafe space and rental space, and we are planning agricultural experiences and various workshops.
|Address||629 Honjo, Konda-cho, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Go to Facebook page|
|Phone number||+81-79-506-8214 (only in Japanese)|
|Map||View on Google map|
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- The secret of the 1200-year-old Tamba Sasayamacha
- Kuriya Nishigaki
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Gunge Pizza
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Spring Sakura special feature
- Sawato, Box-pressed sushi
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history