Guest House Tamaki
Konda-cho which is rich in nature, is located on the western edge of Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture.
This inn is a fully renovated old folk house with a thatched roof.
Our goal is to make the inn that you find something new in each time you come here.
There is also a cafe space and rental space, and we are planning agricultural experiences and various workshops.
|629 Honjo, Konda-cho, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture
|Go to Facebook page
|+81-79-506-8214 (only in Japanese)
|View on Google map
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 3, 2024)
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- UNESCO Creative City Network