Guest House Tamaki
Konda-cho which is rich in nature, is located on the western edge of Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture.
This inn is a fully renovated old folk house with a thatched roof.
Our goal is to make the inn that you find something new in each time you come here.
There is also a cafe space and rental space, and we are planning agricultural experiences and various workshops.
|Address||629 Honjo, Konda-cho, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Go to Facebook page|
|Phone number||+81-79-506-8214 (only in Japanese)|
|Map||View on Google map|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)