Guest House Tamaki
Konda-cho which is rich in nature, is located on the western edge of Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture.
This inn is a fully renovated old folk house with a thatched roof.
Our goal is to make the inn that you find something new in each time you come here.
There is also a cafe space and rental space, and we are planning agricultural experiences and various workshops.
|Address||629 Honjo, Konda-cho, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Go to Facebook page|
|Phone number||+81-79-506-8214 (only in Japanese)|
|Map||View on Google map|
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Udo Kannon Guzei-ji Temple
- Kozoji Temple
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- About Tambasasayama
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Spring Sakura special feature
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Museum of Noh Artifacts, Sasayama
- UNESCO Creative City Network