Guest House Taos
Taos is a renovated inn in Tambasasayama City. (Capacity 1 to 6 people)
On the bank of the river that flows through the castle town, the craftsmen and artists in Tambasasayama have created a modern space while maintaining the appearance of 100 years ago.
One of our unique point is that tableware, interiors, desk, chairs, etc. are all made by Tambasasayama creators.
The garden was also designed by a craftsman from Tambasasayama City. It is lit up at night and gives a lovely atmosphere!
On the 2nd floor, you will find a large Japanese-style room. The nice scent of tatami will calm your mind. From the glass windows, you can see the river flowing quietly. You can also see the scenery unique to Tambasasayama such as children catching river crabs in the summer.
Guest house ~ Taos ~ is not only an accommodation, but also rented as a venue for cooking classes and exhibitions.
|Address||75-5 Gofukumachi, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Parking||There are two parking lots within a 1-minute walk.|
|Access (train / bus)||(18 minutes from the station) Sasayamaguchi Station → Shinki Bus bound for Sasayama Depot → Get off at Gofukumachi Bus Stop → 1 minute walk|
|Access (car)||It is about an hour away from Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. About 10 minutes by car from the Tannan-Sasayamaguchi exit|
|Map||View on Googlemap|
|Remarks||Payment is by credit card only.|
|With or without meals||No meal included to the payment|
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Special Feature on Spring Cherry Blossom
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023)
- Tamanosuke, Tamago kake gohan restaurant
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Kagobo Onsen Yu no Tsubo