Handmade cake shop Alice (Sumiyoshidai)
Moved the shop location from Sasayama Interchange to Sumiyoshidai!
We have re-opened at Sumiyoshidai as a cafe.
We do not serve lunch or light meals, but you can enjoy cake with drinks such as coffee, tea etc.
Birthday cakes are available by reservation.
The number of seats is less than before, but we are certain that you will spend a relaxing time eating tasty cakes at our cozy coffee shop.
Please go up the hill to Sumiyoshidai using the road next to Ajima Elementary School, turn right at the 2nd crossing, turn left at the 5th crossing then we are one block from the turn.
We look forward to welcoming you to our tiny log house shop.
|23-19 Sumiyoshidai, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo
|Go to website
|Go to Facebook page
|9:00am – 7:00pm
Food and drink information
|Method of payment
|Card payment (other payment) possible
|Acceptable credit cards (other payments)
|VISA, JCB, Master, Diners
|Barcode payment PayPay
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map