A long-established store specializing in local souvenirs located in the center of the Sasayama shopping district.
We have a selection of chestnut yokan from various long-established confectionary manufacturers.
The chestnut yokan, made with chestnuts, sugar, and starch instead of agar, is a recommended.
We also have a large selection of “Tamba ware” mainly from 8 kilns, including “Ojiyama ware”, a traditional craft pottery of Sasayama. You can enjoy the hearty works of the potters, from everyday use to fine porcelain.
|58-2 Nikaimachi, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo
|please contact us
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House