Ichie-an , Soba (buckwheat) noodle restaurant
The owner went from being a firefighter to a soba noodle maker.
He couldn’t forget the taste of soba noodle that he had in Kameoka City, Kyoto Prefecture, and while he was learning how to make them at the restaurant, he went deeper into the world of soba.
A 300-year-old thatched roof house has been relocated and opened as a soba restaurant in the peaceful countryside of Tambasasayama.
|10-2 Okuma, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo
View on Google map
|11: 30 am – 2: 30 pm
|Will be closed when soba is sold out, even before closing time
|Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Food and drink information
|Method of payment
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House