Roadside restaurant & inn Shitsukawa
Shitsukawa is a roadside restaurant and inn, in Shitsukawa area of Tambasasayama. It is a Minshuku, Japanese style inn, in the valley and the restaurant serve meals to both guests and non-guests.
It’s been popular for groups of family, friend, as well as many business customers.
We also have a rooftop bath available only to guests of the inn.
Please make your reservation at least 2 days in advance.
6,800 yen (excluding tax) for 1 night with 2 meals/per person
|Address||358 Shitsukawakami, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo|
|Parking||10-15 regular cars|
View on Google map
|Meal contents||Seasonal homemade dishes|
Bath towel/face towel/ shampoo/conditioner/soap/toothbrush
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Special Feature on Spring Cherry Blossom
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023)
- Tamanosuke, Tamago kake gohan restaurant
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Kagobo Onsen Yu no Tsubo