Founded in 1908, located in the center of Sasayama, it has a quiet atmosphere, warm hospitality, and seasonal dishes.
● Origin of the shop name
Founded in 1908. This is a song that was adopted from a passage of the congratulatory song “Shojo” among the songs that the first shop owner liked.
“On the banks of the Xunyang River, praise the chrysanthemums and hang out at night …”
● Description of the inn
Founded in the 40th year of the Meiji era, we provide Japanese-style and Western-style rooms that meet the needs of our customers, even though they are located in the city.
Please use it for business, families, various meetings, dinners, etc.
There are 120 banquet halls, 60 chair seats, and other large and small banquet halls.
There is one indoor bath for men and one for men.
Charcoal-grilled meat of boar pot and wild boar
Enjoy our secret miso, which was founded in 1907, with carefully selected wild boar meat and stewed vegetables!
Charcoal-grilled wild boar Enjoy hot loin while grilling over charcoal!
[Scheduled sales period]
|Address||79 Nikaimachi, Tambasasayama City|
|Access (train / bus)||Get off at the “Sasayamaguchi Station” on the JR Fukuchiyama Line.
Take a bus at the Bus Terminal 2, get off at “Nikaimachi” Bus Stop and walk 1 minute to the west.
Food and drink information
|Payment method||Cash only|
|With or without meals||Yes|
|Facilities||Founded in the 40th year of the Meiji era, and located in the Sasayama castle area, we provide Japanese-style or Western-style rooms according to the needs of our customers. Please use it for business, family trips, various meetings, special dinners, etc.
Banquet hall: 120 people, 60 chairs, and other large and small banquet halls.
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Special Feature on Spring Cherry Blossom
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023)
- Tamanosuke, Tamago kake gohan restaurant
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Kagobo Onsen Yu no Tsubo