Kai, Tamba Sasayama Local Cuisine
For Botan nabe, please come to Kai, Tamba Sasayama Local Cuisine!
You can enjoy Botan nabe all year round.
Not only wild boar meat, but also homegrown vegetables, matsutake mushrooms, and edible wild plants are selected according to the season.
Our store can be used for your family time or for a banquet with your co-workers or friends.
Please contact us if you would like to have Botan nabe or Matsutake mushrooms at Tamba Sasayama.
Year-round (in season: mid-November to early March)
Fresh raw meat is served during the in season. Wild boar meat, homegrown vegetables, and local vegetables that are simmered in our soup stock are very delicious. (At off season, the thawed frozen meat will be served.)
・ Special loin botan nabe 5,800 yen (tax included)
・ Upper belly botan nabe 5,000 yen (tax included)
・ Budget friendly botan nabe 2,950 yen (tax included)
* About the New Year’s menu
Please note that on January 1st and 2nd, only the Special loin botan nabe is available.
* On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays from November 15th to March 8th, only the special loin will be available until around 14:00. (The time may change depending on the day.) For reservations on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays during this period, seats are reserved only for customers who made reservations by 12:00.
From 12:00 to 15:00, you can make a reservation for food but the seat cannot be secured, so please note that you will have to wait if the seats are full.
* Since the amount of good raw meat available is not so much at the beginning of the hunting season, we may offer the thawed frozen meat from the previous season when wild boars put on fat.
* The menu from mid-November to mid-March is only Botan nabe.
Matsutake mushroom dish
Late September to mid-November
We mainly use domestic and Tamba Sasayama matsutake mushrooms. Please enjoy the popular sukiyaki course meal with matsutake mushrooms. In early October, we offer black soybean edamame that has been cultivated with great care.
・ Sukiyaki service menu with domestic matsutake mushrooms (limited quantity) 6,500 yen (tax included)
・ Japanese Black Sukiyaki with domestic matsutake mushrooms (180g of lean meat) 10,500 yen (tax included)
・ Japanese Black Sukiyaki with domestic matsutake mushrooms (180 g of marbled meat) 12,500 yen
・Domestic Japanese beef sukiyaki (marbled meat 180g) 6,000 yen (tax included)
・Domestic Japanese beef sukiyaki (lean meat 180g) 4,000 yen (tax included)
・Matsutake mushroom single dishes (steamed earthenware teapot of matsutake, tempura, grilled, etc.)
・ Domestic sukiyaki course
* Please note that we use only domestically produced matsutake mushrooms, so we cannot offer them when the harvest is poor or when the market price is high.
* Please note that we may not be able to provide matsutake mushrooms separately when it is crowded.
* Domestic matsutake mushrooms are natural and the supply is unstable. Due to purchasing, we recommend that you make a reservation well in advance.
|Address||58 Nikaimachi, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Access description||At the Sasayamaguchi Station on the JR Fukuchiyama Line, take the Shinki Bus bound for Sasayama Sales Office and get off at Nikaimachi. The Bus ride is about 15 minutes.|
View on Google Map
|Website||To the website|
|Go to Facebook page|
- Gunge Pizza
- Daikokuji Temple
- sun rice kitchen
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Forest Adventure Tamba Sasayama
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- About Tamba Sasayama
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Tamba Sasayama City Historical Museum