Marines Stable, Western Horseback Riding
This is the only facility in Tambasasayama where you can do horse trekking.
Even if it is your first time, you can safely try. (Most of our customers are beginners.)
After about 15 minutes of lessons, we will go horse trekking on the forest road and mountains that only the authorized people can go through.
Advance reservation is required. However, you can ride if there is a vacancy even on the day, so please call us and inquire.
We do not offer observation only. You cannot enter the facility and see the horses without a reservation.
Open all year round. For reservation, please call to 080-3774-6958 between 7:00 and 21:00.
|Address||427 Sanukidani, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
View on Google map
|Website||To the website|
|Business hours||10: 00 ~ 17: 00|
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Udo Kannon Guzei-ji Temple
- Kozoji Temple
- Gunge Pizza
- About Tambasasayama
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Taisho Roman Hall