Midorikan (JA Tamba Sasayama direct sales office)
It is a direct sales office that sells agricultural and livestock products cultivated in Tambasasayama.
Besides fresh seasonal vegetables, we recommend Tambasasayama beef, rice flour bread, and Koshihikari brand rice.
Please enjoy the taste of Tambasasayama’s local products.
Farmers market is selling safe and trustworthy agricultural products and specialties produced in Tambasasayama.
The shop is full of Tambasasayama products. Kome Kobo sells delicious rice along with seasonal vegetables, and at the bread corner (bakery) sells bread baked with rice flour, processed products corners sells various products such as croquettes. Tamba Sasayama beef is also available for purchase and there is a local sake corner too!
|Address||942-1 Higashibuki, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Parking||Available for free of charge|
View on Google map
|Website||To the website|
|Business hours||10: 00 ~ 17: 15|
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Udo Kannon Guzei-ji Temple
- Kozoji Temple
- Gunge Pizza
- About Tambasasayama
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Taisho Roman Hall