Midorikan (JA Tamba Sasayama direct sales office)
It is a direct sales office that sells agricultural and livestock products cultivated in Tambasasayama.
Besides fresh seasonal vegetables, we recommend Tambasasayama beef, rice flour bread, and Koshihikari brand rice.
Please enjoy the taste of Tambasasayama’s local products.
Farmers market is selling safe and trustworthy agricultural products and specialties produced in Tambasasayama.
The shop is full of Tambasasayama products. Kome Kobo sells delicious rice along with seasonal vegetables, and at the bread corner (bakery) sells bread baked with rice flour, processed products corners sells various products such as croquettes. Tamba Sasayama beef is also available for purchase and there is a local sake corner too!
|942-1 Higashibuki, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture
|Available for free of charge
View on Google map
|To the website
|10: 00 ~ 17: 15
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 3, 2024)
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- UNESCO Creative City Network