Otani Mongol no Sato (Village of Mongolia)
Real gel experience accommodation in the Mongol no Sato (village of Mongolia)
Click here for accommodation plans
▶ https://www.mongolnosato.jp/stay-plan/ (Japanese)
We welcome only one group per day.
We have also prepared new experience plans such as meditation, copying sutras, bonfire, and tea party, that you can relax and heal your mind and body. Please spend your healing and relaxation time here.
Refresh your mind and body with homemade Mongolian dishes.
There is a hot spring across the suspension bridge near by, and there is also a promenade to the forest for you to enjoy walking through.
At night you often see some satellites among all the stars in the sky.
Come and stay in a Gel that has been passed on from ancient time, to find your own new tips in your life.
There is not much conveniece, but it is full of the blessings of nature!
You see the mountains of the Taki Mountains, you hear a wake-up call from small birds, you feel the wind and the power of the sun, and you see the sky full of stars at night…
The sound of morin khuur (stringed musical instrument of Mongolian origin) gently soothes your heart.
|Kusayama Onsen Kannonyu premises, 41-1 Ochikata, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture
|Access (train / bus)
|1 minute walk from Shinki Green Bus ‘Kusayama Onsen’ bus stop
View on Googlemap
|00:00 – 20:00
|Business hours (remarks)
|November-March 11:30 – 19: 00
Please order your food by 18:30
Food and drink information
|With or without meals
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map