Mori no Tokei (Forest Clock), Satoyama Lodge
Mori no Tokei (Forest clock) is a log house on a hill located in satoyama area of Tambasasayama, at the starting point of the Taki mountain range.
Mori no Tokei had been popular as a gallery cafe, now reopened as an inn after renovating. A Japanese-style room, a bath, and a toilet was newly installed.
The whole building can be rented, so you can fully enjoy it without worrying about the surroundings. Please use it as a place where you can relax with your family and friends.
|Address||475 Hongo, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
View on Googlemap
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Udo Kannon Guzei-ji Temple
- Kozoji Temple
- Gunge Pizza
- About Tambasasayama
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Taisho Roman Hall