Mori no Tokei (Forest Clock), Satoyama Lodge
Mori no Tokei (Forest clock) is a log house on a hill located in satoyama area of Tamba Sasayama, at the starting point of the Taki mountain range.
Mori no Tokei had been popular as a gallery cafe, now reopened as an inn after renovating. A Japanese-style room, a bath, and a toilet was newly installed.
The whole building can be rented, so you can fully enjoy it without worrying about the surroundings. Please use it as a place where you can relax with your family and friends.
|Address||475 Hongo, Tamba Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
View on Googlemap
- Gunge Pizza
- Daikokuji Temple
- sun rice kitchen
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Forest Adventure Tamba Sasayama
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- About Tamba Sasayama
- Explore the castle area where you can feel the history
- Tamba Sasayama City Historical Museum