Mori no Tokei (Forest Clock), Satoyama Lodge
Mori no Tokei (Forest clock) is a log house on a hill located in satoyama area of Tambasasayama, at the starting point of the Taki mountain range.
Mori no Tokei had been popular as a gallery cafe, now reopened as an inn after renovating. A Japanese-style room, a bath, and a toilet was newly installed.
The whole building can be rented, so you can fully enjoy it without worrying about the surroundings. Please use it as a place where you can relax with your family and friends.
|Address||475 Hongo, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
View on Googlemap
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Special Feature on Spring Cherry Blossom
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023)
- Tamanosuke, Tamago kake gohan restaurant
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Kagobo Onsen Yu no Tsubo