NIPPONIA Shitsukawa “Ten Ku Noen (a Farm in the sky)”
A farm house that is closest to the sky in Tambasasayama.
It is a vacation rental where you can have the original landscape of satoyama* all to yourself, with beautiful rice terrace that has been passed down as a manor of Todaiji Temple in Nara for about 1300 years.
*Satoyama is a Japanese term applied to the woodland close to the village.
The landlord of this house cultivates rice, tea, and seasonal vegetables. You can fully enjoy the atmosphere of this preserved
village, where the taste of the rich natural ingredients is nurtured because of clean water and air, and the original scenery of satoyama that people and animals coexist in harmony.
Reservation site (only in Japanese)
|283 Shitsukawa Shinden, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House