The hot spring gushes out at Kusayama Onsen, you can also enjoy golf and ground golf nearby. After having fun, you can soak in the hot spring surrounded by nature, then relax at a banquet and stay overnight. There are the hotel-type Western-style building with twin rooms and the calm Japanese-style building unique to Onsen hot springs. you can heal your daily fatigue in the nature, eat delicious food, and spend a relaxing time. We also accept Balneotherapy and banquets for families and groups.
Bath towel, face towel, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, yukata, toothbrush.
Hair dryer is available in the large communal bath.
(Please make sure to confirm the price for each dishes, there may be some price changes)
Botan nabe ・ ・ ・ ¥ 4,800 (November-March) On cold winter days, nothing is like the Botan nabe. Please try the special Botan nabe that is fused with Dashi of kelp, dashi jako, and bonito, and the specially blended secret miso.
◆ Inoshishi(Wild boar) Sukiyaki ・ ・ ・ ¥ 4,800 (November-March)
◆ Wagyu Sukiyaki ・ ・ ・ ¥ 4,800
◆ Wagyu Shabu ・ ・ ・ ¥ 4,800
◆ Yosenabe ・ ・ ・ ¥ 5,000
◆ Kamo(duck meat)nabe ・ ・ ・ ¥ 4,000
◆ Banshu Jidori(chicken) Sukiyaki ・ ・ ・ ¥ 3,600
◆ Mizutaki nabe(clear soup nabe with chicken and vegetable)・ ・ ・ ¥ 3,000
◇Kaiseki cuisine・ ・ ・ ¥ 4,320 ～
◇ Assorted dishes・ ・ ・ ¥ 5,400 ～
◇ Party dinner after sports event and Yakiniku grilled meat are also available.
Please contact us as we can meet your budget.
|Address||122-1 Ochikata, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Phone number||+81-79-592-0045 (only in Japanese)|
|Parking||Available for 50-60 cars|
|Map||View on Google map|
|Reservation||latest on 2 days in advance|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)