Sanda-ya Sasayama Inter branch (Steakhouse)
Steakhouse Sanda-ya stands in a town full of historical atmosphere and taste.
Step inside, you will find the ultimate healing space with high ceilings and large windows letting in pleasant sunlight.
Sanda-ya offers a course menu that can be enjoyed with chopsticks.
Starting with an appetizer of homemade ham with a rich smoky flavor, followed by tomato-based soup, fresh salad, and the main dish is steak cooked to your liking on a hot iron plate, which is the unique style of Sanda-ya. The owner, Kihachiro Hirooka, carefully selects and serves only the finest beef. Please enjoy with freshly cooked quality rice.
We look forward to welcoming you here in Tambasasayama to enjoy a special meal with your loved ones.
(Souvenirs are also available)
|1815-1 Hijichinotsubo, Tambasaayama City, Hyogo
|5 minutes by taxi from JR ‘Sasayamaguchi’ station , 15 minutes by taxi from Sasayama Castle Ruins.
|Next to ‘Tannan Sasayamaguchi’ Exit on Maizuru Wakasa
Expressway. (16 parking lots available)
|View on Googlemap
|Go to website
|Business hours (Lunch)
|Business hours (remarks)
|Orders stop at 8:30pm
Lunch course 3:00pm Orders stop
Only February 8:00pm Orders stop
|Excluding holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and Obon period
Food and drink information
|Average budget (lunch)
|From 3000 yen
|Average budget (dinner)
|From 6500 yen
|Method of payment
|Credit cards(other payment) accepted
|Accepted Cards (other payments)
|VISA, JCB, Master, AMEX
|Other payment method
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map