Sasayama Kanko Hotel
Botan nabe (wild boar hot pot), matsutake mushroom dish, edible wild vegetable dish, Kaiseki cuisine(a traditional Japanese course dinner), Dekansho hot pot
In spring, you can see the cherry blossoms in Sasayama and enjoy the cherry blossom viewing.
In summer, we serve energy foods to overcome the summer heat.
In autumn, meat dishes such as Sasayama beef sukiyaki and shabu-shabu that melt in your mouth, as well as Tamba matsutake mushroom dishes are recommended.
In winter, Botan nabe (a wild boar hot pot) of fresh wild boar meat from Tamba, and the Dekansho nabe (hot pot meal) with uniquely seasoned game meat balls are very popular.
[Cancellation fee] -Excerpt from the accommodation agreement-
When you cancel the reservation, please do so in the way that we can confirm with you, such as by phone, mobile phone, fax, e-mail, etc.
1．Number of guests up to 14 people
* cancellation 3 days to the day before the check-in date … 20% to 50% of the basic accommodation fee
* cancellation on the check-in date … Full amount of basic accommodation fee [100%]
* accommodation not used on the check-in date … Full amount of basic accommodation fee [100%]
|Address||123 Kitashinmachi, Tamba Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Access (train / bus)||At JR Sasayamaguchi station, take Shinki Green Bus, get off at the Sasayama Rekishi Bijutsukan (Historical Museum)-mae bus stop|
View on Googlemap
|Go to Facebook page|
Business Hours for the restaurant 11:00 to 19:00 (Order Stop)
|With or without meals||with meals|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)