Hyogo Prefectural Villa Shin Tambaso
After going through a small forest path, you see the Hyogo Prefectural Villa Shin Tambaso which reminds you of a Scandinavian country hotel.
Enjoy Kaiseki cuisine and a relaxing time in a calm atmosphere in harmony with nature.
Adults 440 yen Children 275 yen (7-12 year olds are defined as Children)
* Children from 0 to 6 years old are free of charge.
6:30-9 : 00 15: 00-23: 00
Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, towel, bath towel, hair dryer
Crib, Lounge (cold water / hot tea service), Dry sauna
* The entire bath cannot be reserved
|Address||451-4 Gunge, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|map||View on Google map|
(meals available for day-use customers with separate charge)
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Special Feature on Spring Cherry Blossom
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023)
- Tamanosuke, Tamago kake gohan restaurant
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Kagobo Onsen Yu no Tsubo