Shishigin (Sue no Sato branch)
Shishigin has 170 ares of fields.
The fog falls in the morning, the wind blows refreshingly during the day, and the air gets cool at night.
The crops are so tasty because of the rich soil blessed with good water.
From sowing to harvesting, we try to work on our own crops using organic fertilizers in order to reduce pesticides.
That’s why they are fresh, delicious, and safe.
Please enjoy Tamba Koshihikari rice, large black beans and the vegetables from our field.
・Shishinabe Udon 1575 yen per person
Enjoy a pot full of wild boar meat and udon noodles with the delicious winter vegetables such as Chinese cabbage, Iwatsu onion, and radish from our field. Plane rice and pickles are also included.
・ Botan nabe ¥ 3,990-5,565 yen
・ Wild boar meat shabu-shabu ¥ 3,150
・ Stone-grilled wild boar meat ¥ 3,675
|Address||3 Kamitachikui, Kondacho, Tamba-Sasayama City|
|Open Daily||April-September 10:00
* Closed for maintenance twice a year
|Payment method||Cash only|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- UNESCO Creative City Network
- Take a walk at the old post town. (Fukusumi)
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Odagaki Shoten
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Taisho Roman Hall
- Ryuzoji Temple