Taisho Roman Hall

After the topping out ceremony in November 1919, the building was officially opened in April 1920. This building served as the city Town Hall for approximately 70 years, till March 1992.

In order to preserve the building and its history for future generations, it was refurbished and repurposed opening in June 1993 as the Taisho Roman Hall. Since then, it has been used by many people as a center for exchange between urban and rural areas, it also serves as a base for tourism. It will continue to convey the history of Tamba Sasayama City and envision its future.

Basic information

Address 97 Kitashinmachi, Tamba Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture 〒669-2332
Phone number +81-79-552-6668
Business hour Weekdays 10:00-17:00
Weekends, Holidays  9:30-17:00
Close Tuesdays
Parking Please use the municipal parking lot (free for up to 1 hour)
Map View on Googlemap

 

 

 

There is the restaurant “Roman Tei” in Taisho Roman Hall, here is the link:  http://tanbasasayama.hyogo.jp/restmenu/

Popular posts