Tambasasayama Cycling⑧–Dinosaur park, long winding valley and hill challenge
|Starting from Sasayama castle ruins, this is a course to cycle along the Kawashiro valley. At the end of the valley line, there is a 15m high dinasaur standing at the Tamba Kyoryu no Sato park. You can take a picture for a fun memory.
|1 hr 20mins.
Red marking is the Tourist Information Center near the Sasayama Castle.
Spots to visit
❶Tamba Kyoryu no Sato park
❷The pass has a nice view
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House