Tambasasayama Cycling ⑥–Cycle across Sasayama
This is a course to go through many passes in Sasayama in a north to south direction. The total distance is 113km, zip up to the high point of 2400m altitude. If you are confident enough of your cycling skills, please challenge yourself to finish.
|4 hrs 40 mins.
For your safety, please refrain from looking at mobile phones on a moving bicycle. Come to a stop before searching for information.
Please follow traffic laws, keeping safety in mind.
Red marking is the Tourist Information Center near the Sasayama Castle.
Spots to visit
❶Steep slope spot
❷Mikuni toge pass
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House