Tambasasayama Cycling ⑩ーSasayama Home course
This is a course that runs through the mountains of Sasayama. There are not so many ups and downs on the road, it is for median class riders. Deeply breathe in the Sasayama fresh air and enjoy nature.
|Estimated time||1 hr 50mins.|
Spots to visit
❶Kumobe Kurumazuka ancient tomb
It is a large key-hole shaped tomb mound built in the early mid Kofun period (5AD). It has a standardized tomb around which is the moat and uses the rectangular shape sarcophagus as a burial entity. Armor, cuirass (chest armor), helmet with horns, swords, halberd and iron arrowheads were burried as burial goods. It is an essential Kofun for exploring the political system of the ancient Tamba area and its relationship with the Yamato kingship. In 1968, it was recognized as a mausoleum reference site by the Imperial Household Agency. Total length 140 m.
❷Sasami Shiju-Hachi waterfall
There are 8 waterfalls that never run dry. In summer, you can go under the waterfall to cool down and refresh yourself.
- MUSIC FOREST Rental Villa & Campground
- Tambasasayama Botan nabe Guide
- Ojiyama (Makekirai) Inari Shrine
- Spring Sakura special feature
- The secret of the 1200-year-old Tambasasayama-cha
- Create Your Own Fragrance Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan
- Gunge Pizza
- Taisho Roman Hall
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022