A leisure spot where you can experience the nature of Tamba Sasayama. There are campsites, handmade athletics, small mountain stream, and some wild boars to watch, so there are many spots that children will love.
We are particular about natural boar meat, and with the assortment of natural leg, rib, and loin, you can eat and compare the taste of each parts.
We use the local vegetables, and our original miso for miso soup stock is exceptionally good too.
|Address||1154 Shitsukawakami, Tamba-Sasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Website||To the website|
|Business hours||10: 00 ~ 16: 00
Reservation required after 16:00
Food and drink information
|Average budget (lunch)||5,000 yen / serving|
|method of payment||Cash only|
- Tamba Sasayama, a town full of history and tradition
- Tamba Sasayama, a town renowned for food and nature
- Kasuga Shrine and Kasuga Noh in Tamba Sasayama
- Tamba Sasayama cycling ③–Cycling around a Japan heritage city
- Tamba Sasayama Cycling⑨ーOld highway route to go through Fukusumi and Kumobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Namikimichi Central Park
- Tamba Sasayama Holonpia Hotel
- The Historical Area of the Aoyama Clan and Dekansho Museum
- Tamba Traditional Craft Park Sue No Sato in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Konda Yakushi Onsen Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa)