A leisure spot where you can experience the nature of Tambasasayama. There are campsites, handmade athletics, small mountain stream, and some wild boars to watch, so there are many spots that children will love.
We are particular about natural boar meat, and with the assortment of natural leg, rib, and loin, you can eat and compare the taste of each parts.
We use the local vegetables, and our original miso for miso soup stock is exceptionally good too.
|Address||1154 Shitsukawakami, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Website||To the website|
|Business hours||10: 00 ~ 16: 00
Reservation required after 16:00
Food and drink information
|Average budget (lunch)||5,000 yen / serving|
|method of payment||Cash only|
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Udo Kannon Guzei-ji Temple
- Kozoji Temple
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- About Tambasasayama
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Spring Sakura special feature
- Sasayama Tamamizu Yurien(Lily / Hydrangea Garden)
- Museum of Noh Artifacts, Sasayama
- UNESCO Creative City Network