Une is located right in the middle of the Tambasasayama shopping district. It was renovated from a tasteful building that had been used by a lumber wholesaler in the past.
The facility includes a select store, a two-story wooden accommodation building, and a small hut standing in the courtyard.
The accommodation facility is available for private use.
It has three unique rooms and a spacious kitchen. Families and groups can comfortably spend relaxing times together.
You can enjoy our selection of books related to art, crafts, food, and lifestyle in the library area or in the rooms during your stay. You can also enjoy tea and refreshments in our courtyard hut.
Our staff will be happy to assist you in making your trip a pleasant one.
|120 Kitashinmachi, Tambasaasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture
|There is a parking lot for 3 cars adjacent to the facility site.
|JR Sasayamaguchi Station → Wing Shinki bus bound for Sasayama Eigyo-sho (bus depot) → Get off at the Kasuga-jinjya-mae bus stop → 1 minute walk
|Approximately 10 minutes by car from Tannan-Sasayamaguchi Exit
|Go to website
|Go to Facebook page
|Rates are from 26,000 yen (total for 2 people)
Payment can be made in cash or by credit card.
|Availability of meals
|Breakfast sets are available to order (final serving prep is self-service) or eat at the Cafe Oito.
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map