Yamaboshi, Kominka Guesthouse
The owner has hand-repaired an old folk house that is over 100 years old.
Limited to one group per day, rent a self-catering style traditional Japanese house. Full kitchen, equipped with tableware and cooking utensils. A kids-friendly inn with children’s toys, picture books, tableware, and toilet supplies.
This guest house allows you to stay comfortably without worrying about other guests.
Why don’t you enjoy “Tambasasayama Stay” where you can be surrounded by nature in a traditional house with the atmosphere of coming to your Japanese grandma’s house or the world of Ghibli?
The BBQ in the garden and the brick-oven pizza baking experience are also very popular!
Children, families, groups and foreign guests are also welcome! Our staff who can speak English and has abundant overseas experience will welcome you!!
|Street address||459-2, Tambasasayama City, Hyogo Prefecture|
|Map||View on Googlemap|
|WEB site||To website|
There are many options and activities available.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Check in||For overnight stay 15:00
For day use 10:00
|Cehck out||For overnight stay 10:00
For day use 17:00
Please contact us for more than 12 people
(Minimum 2 people)
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Special Feature on Spring Cherry Blossom
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Nukumori No Sato (Hot spa), Konda Yakushi Onsen
- Tambasasayama ABC Marathon(Date: Sunday, March 5, 2023)
- Tamanosuke, Tamago kake gohan restaurant
- [April 1st to April 10th] Tamba Sasayama Sakura Week 2022
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Kagobo Onsen Yu no Tsubo