Tambasasayama Crafts Map
Tambasasayama has long been an area where crafts, including Tamba pottery, have flourished.
The environment suitable for craftsmanship attracts many craftspeople, and the number of artists who move not only to their studios but also to their place of living is increasing year by year.
Ceramics, woodwork, glass, leather, Tamba cotton, etc., there are a variety of crafts.
They all have a warmth that will accompany you in your daily life and that you will love for a long time.
We hope that this crafts map will be an opportunity to meet such crafts and craftspeople of Tambasasayama.
Click here for map (Japanese)
- Tamba-yaki Pottery
- Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn [150-year-old Tamba Sasayama inn]
- Suggested sightseeing route
- Sue No Sato, Tamba Traditional Craft Park in the Tachikui Pottery Town
- Ryuzoji Temple
- Explore the town of Tamba-yaki pottery (Konda/Tachikui area)
- Sasayama Castle and Oshoin
- Tambasasayama Crafts Map
- Hiwa no Kura / Village Maruyama, a traditional Japanese style house inn
- Anma Historical Museum and Samurai House